Sunday, September 4, 2011

7 Months Old

Our chunky boy has hit the 7 month mark with stride. He is officially crawling, pulling up and into everything. I think my posts will be more infrequent now that he's so mobile.

Through the past couple of weeks, Kellan has experienced several new things including his first earthquake! We were sitting at home, just returning from a play date. Kellan was in his exersaucer and I was sitting on the floor beside him. At first I thought "earthquake", then thought to myself "no, we live on the east coast, can't be an earthquake", then "okay, this HAS to be an earthquake" as I scooped him up and headed for the door frame covering my baby boy with my own body. Once it was over we headed outside and all of the neighbors popped out of their houses like little prairie dogs on the range.

Thank God for our safety through Hurricane Irene and our first Earthquake. Moments like those make you thankful for being so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment