Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pinterest

I finally made something that I've pinned on Pinterest!!

I absolutely love pinterest, because there is no commitment. I can like someone else's diy idea or their interior decorating skills and not have to run off and hurry to copy it before I forget. Sure, there are these things a called bookmarks, but it's all words. With pinterest you can see what you've bookmarked! It was brilliantly planned and laid out.

Step 1) Establish an account on http://www.pinterest.com
Step 2) Follow their directions. IT's that easy.

I've set up pin boards for DIY around the house, Kellan, FOOD, clothes and a whole lot more!

Well, on to what I've made...Fingerprint Jewelry
Here is the post in which I found the idea.

This picture is a lovely version of what was made.
I on the other hand have a rambunctious, nearly 8 month old. So, getting my fancy camera out and setting up my necklace was NOT an option.

Here is my not-so-fancy shot-

It's cute right, well not the picture but the outcome is really sweet. 
I know two grandma's that are going to love their new fingerprint necklaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment